Both access and navigation through the Website accessible from the URL: http://emica.bikuma.com/ (hereinafter, the Website), owned by Emica Bombas, S.L. (hereinafter Emica or the Owner, indistinctly) means the use and download of own cookies on the terminal equipment or device from which the navigation or access is made, in order to allow and optimize navigation and obtain statistical information of the browsing habits, anonymously.
The consent of the Users will allow the download of cookies, in such a way that once the use of them has been accepted, the preferences will be remembered for future visits to the Website. At all times, their use can be eliminated and managed, although in this case, the Website may not work properly.
We encourage you to read this document, so that you know in detail the use of this technology on the Website.
1. What are cookies?
LCookies are small text files that are sent to the user's device or terminal, both from the Website that has been visited, and from third-party websites. Cookies are stored in the memory of the device used to navigate, with different purposes.
When accessing our website we will offer you information about the use of this technology through the device with which you are accessing or browsing, requesting your consent for it.
At any time you can revoke your consent on the use of this technology through their browser functions, deactivating cookies or blocking the possibility of being downloaded to your device or terminal. See section "4. Management and deactivation of cookies "of this policy for further information.
3. Cookies used in Emica
Due to its purpose in the Website, the following types of cookies are used:
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the web to adapt to some general pre-established characteristics such as the language, the browser used or the region from which it is accessed.
- Technical cookies: they serve the task of providing fluency and convenience while browsing the page, as well as providing it with security. For example, they allow to identify the session of a registered user.
- Analysis cookies: they allow obtaining information oriented to the statistical analysis of the use that Internet users make of the page. Thus, they allow to know what search terms the users used to reach the page.
- Advertising cookies: they serve to manage the advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page and the frequency of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of the advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content according to their browsing habits and preferences.
- Below is a list of the cookies specifically used in Emica, their name, purpose, origin and persistence.
Below, we provide you with a list of instructions and links on the steps to follow for activating, deactivating, deleting and managing ISAs depending on the browser:
Weble Safari With Safari open, press Safari> Preferences ...> Privacy and select "Always block", "Allow from the sites I visit" or "Always allow"
For more information, http://support.Weble.com/kb/PH17191
Google ChromeWith Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options ... > Privacy >Content settings ... > Cookies and configure it, according to your preferences
PFor more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer 11 11 Click on the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and customize the configuration of cookies according to preferences
For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox With Firefox open, press the Menu button > Preferences > Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Opera Once open, press Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies and customize the configuration of cookies according to your preferences
For more information, http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Safari para iOS 8 Press Settings > Safari > Block cookies and select "Always allow", "Allow from the sites I visit", "Allow only from current websites" or "Always block"
For more information, http://support.Weble.com/es-es/HT1677
Chrome for Android and iOS With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon > Settings > Show advanced options ... > Privacy > Content settings ... > Cookies and configure it according to your preferences
For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Mobile With Internet Explorer Mobile open, press More > Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences
For more information, http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer, you can write to Pol. Industrial El Campillo, A 25-29, 48500 Abanto-Zierbena, Bizkaia , Spain, to the attention of the Holder.